There are many different co-op complexes in Howard Beach all with slightly different requirements and rules.
1) Most of them require a 20% down payment, some 25% and some 33%
2) Some allow cats, some dogs
3) Some, parking is available and some there is a wating list
4) Some are in Garden Apartments and some are in Hi Rise Buildings
5) There are studios, one, two, three and even, though very rare, four bedroom co-ops
6) They all have real estate taxes, heat and water included in the monthly charges.
7) Some electric is also Included some you pay your own
8) They ALL all board approved but have different standards based on Income and Credit Score
As you can see there are many different co-ops available in Howard Beach depending on your needs and situation. If you are looking for a co-op please send me an e-mail with your: StevenPacchiano@aim.com
1) Down Payment
2) Gross Income
3) Credit Score if you know it
4) Number of Bedrooms you would like
And I will get working on finding you a co-op.